Δευτέρα 26 Δεκεμβρίου 2011

Introduce yourself!

Hey there! How is everybody doin'? Since I'm new as a blogger I thought I should tell u some things about myself and about my lovely blog  too... so... let's get startred!
My real name is Gina , I'm 18 since September and I live in a small village in Greece. Actually I used to live in that village with my family but I moved to Athens some months ago since I started my university studies. I study English Language and Literature and (apparently) I'm sooo obssesed with English language and anything English in general! I speak Greek, English, German and Japanese (still have a lot to learn though :P). I love reading books so I'm gonna have many posts related to my favourite books and authors and I also espect u to leave your commnents and opinions! I also love drawing, watching movies and hanging out with my lovely friends ( gonna post some photos of them later on)...
Well I think that's enough for a start! Keep in touch and please give me your ideas so I can make my blog better and more interesting!I could really use some help !

P.S. Here's a picture of my village...looks like Paradise doesn't it?





3 σχόλια:

  1. I would love to go to Greece. It's always been a dream of mine. There's so much history in the country:)

    http://undiscoveredworth.blogspot.com

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  2. love your blog design, have you read memoirs of a geisha?
    I've just started a blog too, check it out if you can :)
    redlipstickandlace.blogspot

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  3. glad u're interested in visiting Greece! It'll definitely be an unforgetable experience!

    Read Memoirs of a Geisha and totally loved it! I'll soon have a post 'bout it! Just did and I really liked it!

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή